Through #BelgradeFashionWeek With Me...


So after not posting for few weeks, I wanted to do nothing less than spectacular for you, so I decided to take you guys with me on Belgrade Fashion Week. Needless to say, it was amazing! I love coming to the FW mostly because of the energy and the atmosphere. Art lovers all coming together to greet the upcoming season with some new fresh pieces. Everything is bursting with positive energy and everyone is so happy to be there, and actually meet people who they have been secrently crushing on instagram for months. It really is an experience everyone needs to feel. 

I remember my first fashion week in Belgrade was about a 2 years ago, and now when I look back at it, it seems as it was much longer ago. Why I have this feeling is mostly because, as I recall, I seemed very young and unexperienced back then. I remember I felt super important for actually being invited but also scared meeting people who I've been worshiping on instagram for years. Second time was last year and it was much more fun and I felt more comfortable being surrounded by my blogger friends and designers I so much love and adore. I wasn't freaking out as much as I did last time and I've kind of felt like 'I knew what I was doing'. Now, as new Belgrade Fashion Week has came around, I only wanted to go because I wanted to create a decent content and share my story with you. It isn't really a mind blowing or heart breaking, but it is quite inspirational, at least for me. Two years ago, I couldn't have imagined that I would be invited to a fashion week, and the thought of actually going there gave me so much stress and anxiety, mostly because it was very much out of my comfort zone. But I got trough it and at the end it was very fun. From sitting in the background I came to front row, chating with famous bloggers and meeting my favourite designers. And know when I can finally say that I have 'conqoured' Belgrade Fashion Week my next big step would be a foreign fashion week, like London or Paris... And now when I start thinking about it it seems so far away, but I work really hard on my dreams and what I acomplished so far really does make me feel proud.









WHAT I WORE?



When it comes to fashion weeks, you can easily spot who is who by the way people dress. Art lovers, and designers are casual and in their artsy vibe. Models are in the off duty look with new pair of designer heels, and us fashion bloggers are rocking something you're about to see blow up on Instagram. Fashion bloggers are there to show off new trends and rock them in the best way possible. This year I went with the famous layering, shirt+top. It's very simple, yet super effective. Easy to wear, and look super high fashion! Creative and chic, and definitely one of the biggest trends for the Spring season!


SHOP A SIMILAR LOOK



xoxo Angelina

Comments

Popular Posts